Pages

Monday, December 06, 2021

More Wet Things I Saw While Out Walking

Sometimes the thing that catches my eye is not so much the composition, and this one is not amazing, it is the combination of colors. I like the yellow in the background with its almost brushed in appearance.

Occasionally I find a color that surprises me. I don't know what these blue berries are or even if they are berries. Perhaps it is some sort of epiphyte growing on the bush. I don;t know. But is sure it a striking color.

This grabbed my attention just out of the shear elegance of the pattern of pointed leaves dripping with water.

And to fill out the spectrum of colors from blue to red, here is a very red bush (even this late in the season) showing its best side with water drops galore.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.