Pages

Saturday, December 04, 2021

I suppose that it is good that I have a fascination with water drops on leaves. We sure get a lot of that here.

In other people's yards, I can find other configurations for the water and trees. Here, we see water on lichens on a tree. This should provide you, gentel viewer/reader the greatest possible diversity of experiences. Now you see the full range of artistic/viewing possibilities this time of year in the PNW.

In fact, I'd go so far as to say that it is possible to even find water on a tree without either leaves or lichens! Now that is amazing!!

OMG!! Look at this! we have wet berries on this bush. Be still my beating heart. Could it be that the range of possibilities is so large as to include this as well?

Enough of my sarcasm already. There are few interesting compositions to find even amongst the excessive wetness we have this fall. I hope you enjoy. More tomorrow.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.