Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2021

A Soggy Walk

With a little break in the weather, we begin today with an exploration of what remains after 2.5 months of near perpetual rain. As you can imagine, this will involve lots of leafy and twigy bits with water drops on them.

There is something about these small flowers that are well past their prime that seem to be screaming for help. the small on the center that is facing the camera looks to me to be a mouth crying for help. I know that this is how I would feel if I were standing outside for the last 2 months.

Of course, as usual, the epiphytes are happy. 

Yet, with a little bit of sunshine, the excessive water can make a nice image. I especially enjoy the way the out of focus drops in the background give a grand bokeh display as a backdrop for the twig.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.