Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church


Since I posted where Seth and Anna were married, I just had to get a few images of the church where their reception was held.
Oddly enough, I've never been inside this church. Churches in the US are mostly locked when there is no service in progress. Seems wrong to me, but there you have it.


The walls of locally quarried stone give this place an impressive fascade.


And here is the building and lawn where the reception was held. Best party ever. It was a day that I did not pick up a camera at all. I left that to others. I just enjoyed being with all my favorite people. The wonderful things is having all them together at once.

The sad thing is that that gathering will never happen again. So it goes.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.