Pages

Friday, May 08, 2020

Corners and Fences


In our section of town, the city has put a small flower garden in most corners at intersections. This kind of spruces up the ol' fireplug and give it a reason for being just there.

Also, you can see in the background that with sunny weather (=summertime, remember) is bringing out the people onto the streets. Things are not so lonely when out and about.


However, thankfully, people still give each other a wide berth. Most runners and walkers will cross the street to avoid being too close. And I appreciate it.

Around the corner from us is a house with a metal fence that has this bit of ornamentation in the center of each vertical post. I found the combination of colors from the background flowers and the hint of spider webs to make this a bit more interesting.


Since I'm having trouble keeping up with the rate with which photos have been going into the blog, I'm slowing this down a little. I'll still blog each day but you'll get fewer images. This should improve things a bit since the images are getting a bit repetitive and uninspired.

I will give a hint that I hope to have something a little more interesting coming next week. I'll say no more at the moment except to note that a new piece of kit has been shipped and I hope to have something new to flog you with soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.