Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Window Peeping


A happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there. I hope that you are being well taken care of and are getting a much needed day of rest and appreciation.

On a recent walk along 1st street, I passed a bar (Who's on First) with the front door open. I guess they were cleaning and preparing for an opening one day. A quick snap through the door and we have a scene that might be from nearly any decade in the last century. Bars just don't change very much.



Similarly, on down the street a block or so, I took this photo through the front window. This antique/junk(?) store has a collection of things old and not quite so old. Kind of reminds me of our house.


We are enjoying some nice weather, unlike the folks in the northeast corner of the country where I hear they've had some snow. Here, it really is summer time...my computer tells me it currently 86 degrees. this is seriously hot here. Last night we had to turn on the ceiling fan in the bedroom, it was so humid and stuffy. We tried to get away from the heat and humidity of the southeast, but alas, we seem to have brought it with us.

A pleasant May Sunday to all. May your future be bright and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.