Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2020

Twenty-Two Creek


Not so very far (as the crow flies) from the Mt. Loop Road lies Lake Twenty-Two. We can both imagine how this place got its name (I certainly don't know). But it empties into the Stillaguamish River by the Twenty-Two Creek. Looking upstream, this is the creek as it prepares to cross under the road.

This is a nice waterfall. I just sich i had found the sign on the fallen tree before I output the image and removed it. Otherwise, a respectable photo.



On the other side of the road, it find a few more large rocks and joins the river. On the downstream side, we get this great rock in the middle of the flow and a turbulent pool kust on the other side right before it enters the river.

It was really pleasant to stand and listen to the sound of the roaring water. I find that this does much to lift my spirits from the ennui of the cabin fever we are all dealing with.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.