Pages

Monday, January 31, 2022

Sunshine!


Here's proof that we finally have a little bit of sun in our lives. The high pressure dome that was holding in the fog and clouds has lifted and, for a day or two at least, I have a chance to walk about with worry about rain. And I can see things!
The bright sun makes it possible to appreciate the simple things.


Lots of rocks around town but few of them catch my eye. These are not award winning rocks, but they are fun. When I go out for a walk for 30-60 minutes I mostly look for something that feels a little fun. If it ends up being a cool photo, great. But my primary mission is to simply find things that make me smile or have a short interval of the "warm fuzzies". Warm is good in the climate.


Once in a while, however, a plant or something presents itself that is just a little different. This one below is one that I found quite interesting. There is a contrasting color on the leaves (blue) that allows me to highlight the leaves in a different way. Looks a bit like powered sugar has been sprinkled on it. You'll see this plant in color tomorrow and see what I mean.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.