Pages

Sunday, February 07, 2021

Old and New Paths

On this day, I tried to venture out in a new-ish direction. I walked down to First street and headed east. Eventually, I walked through a neighborhood that is either a new one for me or at least one I have not trod in many months.

On the way, I passed our neighbor with the shoes tossed onto the fence beside the house. I have photographed these shoes a time or two before. However, today I noticed that the shoes had been there long enough to grow moss. I thought this shot of a mossy sneaker was a good one.

Down on First street, the place in the old opry house that sold mostly junk seems to be moving toward proper antiques. Many changes inside and most of the junk out front that I like to photograph is gone. But I did find this on the side of an old washing machine sitting out front.

The antique place still have sections on the side of the building that are not painted. I find that the moss/lich in the board cracks make for interesting colors and patterns.

And much to my amazement, I find that there is a still a mushroom growing outside. Wonders never cease.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         


No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.