Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2020

Indianola and Point No Point

As the sun was setting, I was able to get a couple interesting images due to some small breaks in the clouds letting in a little of the sun set colors.

The image below is not very good, but I still enjoy the colors in the clouds.

In a less colorful moment when we visited Point No Point to see the light house, I was disappointed by the number of people there. It seems that someone had seen the little gull from here the day before and there were 2-3 dozen twitchers armed with spotting scopes on tripods lined up in front of the lighthouse trying desperately to see this interloper some great distance away sitting on the water. I wanted a calm landscape and all I could get was this shot of the backside of the lighthouse if I wanted to avoid people. Which I did.

So, there you have it. A little color and then very little color. It's the best I can muster today. At least you get a good view of the Fresnel lens on the light.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.