Pages

Sunday, October 04, 2020

Some Pleasing Expressions of Color and Shape

As you can tell, I'm nearing my limit on what I write for a title. Since the place I photograph rarely seems to change, I'm forced to give more and more abstruse titles to the posts.

This flower, with its subtle variation in colors and isolation from the background caught my attention.

This one happened to have a fly in it. Nothing is quite in sharp focus but the general idea is good.

Several blocks in a direction that I don't usually walk (OMG...something new!) I found a front yard fence with a bit of a sense of humor.

I especially liked the duck that had clearly been sitting there for quite some time. A passing metaphor for how I feel some days: a bit worn around the edges, badly in need of a new coat of paint, but still recognizable.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.