Pages

Friday, October 30, 2020

Back Home Wandering the Streets

Usually, my photo walks are in the afternoon, but this time it was a morning walk so I have a few images of flowers, even some with rain drops still on them.

My goal these days with the photos is to capture the color of the season. While I'll try to get some images that are at least a little interesting, what I'm after is the color.

While some leaves turn yellow, as you see above, my far the most common color to find is red. Some, like the bush below are really red and make a startling impression.

For reasons that escape me, there are still some roses attempting to bloom. This pink one is doing quite well.

And finally, one of the nicely textured flowers rendered in monochrome. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.