Pages

Wednesday, May 04, 2022

The Sunshine is Frying my Brain

I have walked the streets of Snohomish steadily for the past two years during the covid times. It is no longer possible for me to walk a new street. I know where the there is likely to be flowers and where there is not much to see.

When it gets up into the upper 50's (F) and the sun is out (this is what passes for a warm spring day in our neck of the woods), I fear that my waterlogged brain is going to cook. It seems that I start photographing all sorts of silly things. Such as dandelions without seeds.

And I photograph them repeatedly since I've already photographed everything else multiple times.

But if I step into the shade a few minutes, the grey matter cools a little and I recover enough to actually take a picture of a flower.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.