Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2022

Walkabout

Spring continues along the usual path here. Things are settling down from the rock and roll of everything blooming all at once to the more staid Pachelbel's canon of summer time. A time where it seems to last forever and nothing much changes until autumn.

There are still blooms to be found and enjoyed. But there are other things to be enjoyed as well.

There are different colors and shapes to behold and fun places to visit. Soon we'll have fun places to visit outside to Snohomish and you and I both are looking forward to that. My flight to Nome leaves at 6 AM so I've booked a hotel at the airport so I go down the night before and get a little more sleep before going to the airport.

I've been shooting still objects so long now, chasing birds and animals in Alaska will be a whole new adventure.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.