Pages

Friday, May 27, 2022

Yard Art, Water, and Plants

I find myself trying to pack for two trips back-to-back in totally different climates. Nome will be chilly, much like here only I'll need to dress to be outside for many hours at a stretch. On the other hand, Budapest will be in the upper 70's or low 80's most days and I'll need short sleeves and shorts. I get home on a Saturday, wash clothes and repack on Sunday, leave again on Monday.

At least the rain here has slowed a bit. Now, even on days with rain, there is a little more sunshine to enjoy and the temperatures are creeping up very slowly. Someday it may actually be summer!

In the meantime, I walk about and try to find things that seem a little interesting to photograph. Once in a while I find something that is really kinda fun but usually I'm bringing you the photos I use to keep my hand in on taking photos and keep me from going stir crazy sitting at home.

Exercise, fresh air, and practice at taking photos. This is about all a fellow like me could hope for.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.