Pages

Thursday, May 05, 2022

A Few Details

There is much to add color to the world around us that isn't flowers. I'm attracted to the bright yellows and greens of the lichens that grow in many places around here.

Sometimes I can find a small, delicate flower that mostly escapes notice. This is why I almost always walk for my photowalks rather than ride. While I can comver much more distance driving, I don't seen nearly as much. Sitting in a comfortable car encourages one to only stop when there is something worth a stop, whereas walking encourages one to stop often to see if there is anything to shoot.

There are enve brilliantly colored flowers that are quite small. These ground hugging flowers are spectacular even if they are small.

And these even tinier flowers grow in groups of such profusion that it seems they must carpet the world with their splendor.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.