Pages

Thursday, October 07, 2021

Along the Coast of Oregon

 


Getting to Eureka was the long day's drive on the journey home. The rest of our days are shorter drives filled with lots of stops for sight/beach seeing. Like a good (not) photographer, I failed to write down where we were exactly for any of the stops. This is partly because I was lazy and partly because we stopped pretty frequently and I was too lazy to write all that down. Did I mention that I was lazy?
Some of the beaches, such as this one, were simple places with surf and sand and some shore birds. Others were more complicated affairs with sea stacks and rocks near the shore.


All along the coast, the combination of morning fog and the seaspray that the surf kicks up made for some nicely layered photos.


Naturally, the birds played their part as well. I couldn't resist these bird tracks in the sand. I need some of whatever he/she was on in this meander on the sand.


Farther from the shore, the dry sand and driftwood ground the hazy trees and dancing grasses in a composition lit by the morning sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.