Pages

Wednesday, October 06, 2021

Downtown Eureka

I thought you'd all appreciate the slightly (?) risque wine bottle openers we found in the store. Nice way to start a conversation, eh?

I could have opened the post today with this nice building, but I think you'll agree that the photo above is more ... I'll just go with more and end there.

This building looks a lot like the I.O.O.F. buildings we've seen up and down Hwy 49, but there is no indication that it was, in fact, such a place. Perhaps they just stole the blueprints.

In this cool little town, if you wanted it in the '60's - '80's, you can still find here today.

The architecture is really well preserved and the streets are filled with these delightful places.


And they've all been converted to what is no doubt high rent storefronts for all the hippies and yuppies that venture here.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.