Pages

Friday, January 29, 2021

WInter Walk

The range of options for photography during the winter is rather limited. But, as in the previous 10 months or so, I takes what I find. I am always trying to get an interesting photo of the moss and lichens that grow profusely on the trees here and seldom do I get a shot that I really like. the one above is OK, but nothing to write home about.

Down the street a couple blocks, where our neighbors had a vegetable garden in the verge, I find these plants (don't know what they are) blooming with some vigor on a wet and misty day.

Another neighbor has a crabapple or some such kind of thing that still has the fruit hanging on it.

There seem to be dozens of types of bushes and trees here that produce red berries. Again, I don't know what this is, but I'm always a sucker for red berries.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.