Pages

Friday, August 07, 2020

Out for a Walk


So I went for one of my now nearly routine walks around the neighborhood to see what I could see. Every time I go on one of these short sojourns, I start by checking google maps to see where a good place to go for photos might be. I usually end up walking near home. Mostly this happens because I know that every place is going to be teaming with people and I'm just not ready to deal with throngs of people yet.

I did manage to get a good photo of a bee engaged in bee-business in front of the house today. I'm pleased with this image.



Our next door neighbor has a delightfully pink flower of a sort I don't know.


On down the block a ways is this daylily (so E says). I've never seen one with such a variation of colors. It really is quite nice.


In one of the street corners in the small square left after the sidewalks cross, someone has planted cone flowers. This one was one of the better ones I could see.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.