Pages

Friday, August 14, 2020

A Few Sights Around Town

We do have a BBQ vendor here in Snohomish. We've eaten there a time or two and it is OK, but not great. There is better BBQ in Lynnwood and Marysville, but it'll do in a rush.

There are lots of apartment buildings around our small town. This one has a name and style that really harkens back to the '60's.


One of the residents has this bit of decoration outside their door. Or perhaps it is not really decorations at all, just stuff that got left outside.


Back onto the streets filled with single family homes, there is pot of flowers and a nice bench in the front yard.


On a shady street (Ave. B, I believe) as I worked my way back home, I found this set of lights by the sidewalk just asking to be photographed.


 

Another nice walk in sunshine. Just remember, while it was warm today, the shade is nice and cool. I did bring my sweater, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.