Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Finally a Bit of Rain

I decided to grab this one last (ha-ha!) photo of a cone flower in the front yard before they completely fade away.

About half of July, all of August, and some of September is the dry season here. As a result, we've had to water our yard. On this day, however, nature helped us with some showers. During a break in this natural watering, I ventured out the front yard for a few photos.

Leaves are just a lot more interesting with beads of water on them.

And I find that sometimes, developing the images in B&W helps clarify the effect of the water.
The next image is my favorite from this set. I really like the texture and the detail of the tiny hairs along the leaf edges.
Anna has planted some sort of thing with lots of purple mixed in with the green on the leaves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.