Pages

Monday, April 06, 2020

Snohomish in the Sunshine


Now that you've seen all the interesting images I can conjure, it is on to the found things that cause me to push the shutter. On a Saturday morning walk about town, I found some things I have rarely or never shot before. I'm sure that some of this will have you scratching your head wondering why I shot them now.



A big part of the motivation is to get some time in using the new 100-200mm lens for my GFX-50R. This means that I'm looking at small parts of big things. Such as the name on the side of this building downtown.


This section of road barrier prevents the hoons from driving off into the Snohomish River.


The old theater in town that was an antique/junk store is now standing empty. But the sign out front is still interesting.


Things remain pretty quiet here. This is especially empty for a Saturday morning.


The local distillery produces some very good rum that has been aged in oak barrels. When you stop by for a visit, I get us some if you like.


I couldn't resist this water on the grass in the still cool morning.


Nor could I pass up this partly melted frost on this grape hyacinth.


Feels good to be outside in the sunshine. Hope your spring is behaving for you and you can see a little sunshine as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.