Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

The Rest of Ruckles Creek Road

I can only assume that this blue bird is having trouble with parasites. Here he is scratching his backside. Since he was willing to pose for me, I felt obliged to stay and continue taking photos.

Here, I'm getting the "don't mess with me" look.

We were also delighted to find a fox on this outing. While the may no be rare in these parts, it is certainly no common for us to find a fox.

Mostly what we found on this ride was lots of dust and bare hillsides. This one below managed to harbor only one tree. I thought this was a nice composition.

 The fences have been here a while...there are no modern posts to be seen.

Yet, the bare hills do make a nice background for the new spring growth. Also, you will notice that this section of fence requires no holes to be dug since the posts are designed to lean against one another and the fence wire provided the perpendicular support. Pretty clever, I think.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.