Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2021

Bayside Nursery

Since the quiz at the end of yesterday's post came on the first day of spring, today we celebrate with the answer to the question and a dive into some flowers that have the advantage of a warm place to spend the winter.

First, the quiz answer. The first three image on the 19th were taken with the X-H1 and the rest of the 19th and 20th's images were all from my iPhone. Sometimes hard to tell, eh?

Today, there is no mystery, all the images today (and tomorrow) were taken with my iPhone. We made a quick shopping trip to Whidbey Island and stopped at Bayside Nursery where I have made photos before. The bromeliads felt like they needed to be in monochrome to emphasize the symmetry over the colors.

Orchids are more delicate and need their colors to tell you who they are.

And this little guy reminds me of how I feel when I first get out of bed in the mornings.

This splash of color really seems to set the world on fire. I really like the petal shapes.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.