Pages

Tuesday, March 09, 2021

Spring May Be On The Way

Sometimes, to my surprise, I find a flower just blooming away even now in the depths of winter. True, winter is not so harsh here as it is in many places, but it is still in the 30's and 40's at night and the wind and rain are cold. Yet, life persists.

Other plants are pretending to be ready for spring even when all you see is really last seasons leaves.

My mixed media presentation this month is a small spot I found on the street behind the house. It seems that there has been a car accident and window glass was broken and fell on the pavement. Just at this spot were mosses growing so I found this tableau of pavement, rock, glass, and moss. Strange bedfellows can sometimes make for interesting compositions.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.