Pages

Tuesday, November 03, 2020

Walking back from the Pilchuck River

Although I walked about some ways after cross in the river, I saw very little work a photo (even when I'm not paying to develop film). I did find this afternoon portrait of a bridge detail to be worth a look. So many layers of paint, it looks upholstered.

There are some plants that put out all possible colors on their leaves at this time of year.

Even the dead trees have interesting textures to show and complicated histories to reveal in the slanting afternoon sun.

Some trees are swimming against the tide and putting out new growth!

And this oakleaf hydrangea that I photographed before is still an interesting place to pause to admire the symmetry of the leaves.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.