Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2020

A Few Memories in a Shop

 

We finally got out of the house for a little while and rode up to the Skagit Valley in search of birds. Along the way we stopped in the small town of Conway. It seems to be dominated by antiques/junk. One of the stores we went in had several interesting memories to see.

It is not often that I see a cylinder style photograph. This one seemed to be reasonable shape. And German.

The first memory for you, dear reader, are these boots, no doubt worn by a majorette. I'm pretty sure that in the final scene of the Music Man, you'll see these on the Mayor's daughter. I sure remember seeing these in high school, how about you.

For the first time in my live, a real live bear skin rug. At least it looked real.

My favorite is this paper kite. I remember flying such things as a kid. How about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.