Pages

Friday, November 06, 2020

Allow Me to Pat Myself on the Back

 


The image above is one you have seen before if you have followed this blog for while. It first appeared on May 3rd this year back when I first worried that you might get tired of seeing so many flower images. (That ship has sailed over the horizon now.)

It is re-appearing here now because I entered it in the 2021 NANPA (North American Nature Photographer Association) Showcase competition and it made it to the top 100 images. Yeah me! No, I didn't win anything except bragging rights. Yes, there are potentially 99 other people who did better. But still, it's a start. Maybe next year I'll do better.

One of my images from the Isle of Man made the semi-finalist cut as well. I guess this is a kind of honorable mention. I'll take that. This is one of my favorite images from our visit to this island. This image first appeared here on 24 February.

I'm hoping that you won't mind seeing the same images twice in six months since the judges liked them both.

1 comment:

We enjoy hearing from our readers.