Pages

Friday, July 30, 2021

In a Nearby Vacant Lot

I continue my exploration with the new lens. Today we try the shorter extension tube, 11 mm. It seems to work much better. I'll probably stick with this one on this lens.

The bushes around us are, surprisingly, still blooming. Some, such as those in our yard are watered, but these are managing to do this on their own. We have seen no rain since we entered California. Pretty amazing.

The land here is dominated by browns and greys. This lichen covered stone is a good example of the landscape.

This broken end of a tree limb also fits into the general color scheme. There are lots of green trees, deep roots I presume. But nearly everything that has shallow roots is brown or getting that way.

Since the color pallette is limited, I decided to look at a texture



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.