Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2022

Last of the Flowers for a While

Today marks the end of the parade of flowers for a while. I know you must be as relieved as I am. Tomorrow brings images from other places, outside of Washington and a much needed refresh to the images here on the blog.

We are now in Budapest and I have some of the many photos from Alaska processed. I promise you will get to see some of them here.

We have many plans for our visit to eastern Europe and I will bring you photos of all that I'm allowed to photograph. I already know that some things in the Czech Republic will not allow photos so I'll have to bring you a few images that I buy just so you can can see it and I can remember it. More on this when we get to these places.

But today, enjoy these grand old ladies and young whipper-snappers that grow along the streets of Snohomish. The best is yet to come.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.