Pages

Monday, November 15, 2021

The Everett Waterfront


 We've had and are still having lots of rain here. In fact, it is raining as I sit now and type this. In an attempt to at least find some new places to photograph in hopes that someday it stops raining, E and I drove through parts of Everett.

Out by the sound, there is a small park...well a parking lot next to a sidewalk at least. Here, in the rain, I attempted a photo. It sucks but it is all I got.to show for standing in the rain for 5 minutes. The plan was to get a nice smooth milky water in a long exposure, maybe a few of the clouds streaking across the sky, and showing off the distant break in the clouds. MY exposure was too short for any of that. But I did not want to stand in the rain for a 2 minute exposure so I took a 25 second one. Not enough.

And this post is not enough either. Sorry for my poor showing. Today. Some days the bear gets you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.