Pages

Sunday, November 07, 2021

Leaves Galore


The fall colors on leaves in the sunshine sometimes just make you want to smile. Today was one of those days. Even though I had to stand for a while to let the breeze die down to get the photo each time. It was nice to have some sun in my face and happy colors to view.

Occasionally, in the shade I find an interesting collection of colors no usually associate with the fall. This patch tended toward purple and made an interesting background for the parti coloured leaves in the foreground.


More purple leaves on this bush with the bright read berries. I saw no evidence that the birds had eaten them so I don't know who might disperse them.


But there is evidence that the spiders find it fruitful to spin a web amongst the branches to catch a meal or two.


As fall progresses, the green recedes on the leaves and remains, for the moment, only near the main veins. Fortunately for me this make for interesting images. Hope you enjoy them too.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.