Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2021

Enough Sunshine to see the Cascades

One of the few places in Snohomish I can go to get a reasonable view of the mountains to the east is a small park along the shore of the Snohomish river just outside town.

While we got rain, the higher elevations got snow and the mountains are beginning to show off their seasonal attire. When I came out here to photograph, I had seen a significant layer of ground fog still on the ground at midday. I thought this would make a very nice images and rushed home and got the camera and came back. By the time I got here, the fog was all but gone and I was left with images that are less interesting that I had hoped. Still, snowy mountains in the sunshine are a delight.

We do indeed live near a good section of the Cascades. Lots of interesting mountains and always snow before Thanksgiving.

Go have yourself a great Thanksgiving and overeat with gusto.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.