Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2022

Flowers are Beginning to Decorate our Neighborhood

Tulip season is at its peak and these, as well as many other sorts of flowers and plants, are coming on strong.

I seem to find a nice dandelion every year so I thought I'd bring your this one. 

The rhododendron are blooming. When I was growing up in western North Carolina, I thought this was only a plant that grew in the mountains. Here in Snohomish with a nose bleed elevation of 66 feet, we also have them. This what living near the Canadian border does for you... no need to run to the hills to see such flowers.

And evergreens aren't just green! No sir! They put out all sorts (well one sort at least) of buds and new growth that is to be marveled at. Here it is. Marvel.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.