Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2020

Well, that's a New Wrinkle...

 


Our nextdoor neighbor here in Sequim took this image with their modest resolution camera connected to a motion detector. What you see here is a pretty large mountain lion. Yes, in the neighborhood that I get up and run every morning while it is dark out, there is a cat as big as me out walking about.

Looks like my predawn days of wandering up and down the road are over. E says she will take me into town so I run on proper city streets in the mornings. That's about 8 miles from here so I should be safe. Besides, I'm sure that E will be shadowing me in the car to be sure.

Just letting everyone know that Washington is a weird and dangerous place. Ain't life grand?! Don't get these adventures in London or Budapest. 

Life is a constant surprise. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.