Pages

Sunday, December 06, 2020

A Few More Phone Photos


I thought the regular geometry of this manhole cover was a nice design. Adding to it the long yellow-red shadows of the evening sun, and we get an interesting composition.
This oak leaf hydrangea is one that I've photographed several times and I was interested to see how this looks with this phone camera. I quite like it - sharp and lots of detail.


This dried artichoke blossom is also one I have photographed before (are you noticing a theme here?). Now, in the shank of the season, it is all dried and made a B&W rendering of itself.


This serpentine border is one of the few sorts of leading lines I can find within walking distance.


Shaded by the more distant trees and houses, this tree is only directly illuminated in the spot where all the action is happening and the trunks split.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.