Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2020

Wet and Wild

What is enjoy about water drops on plant stems is that often you can see them act as a tiny lens where the world is squeezed in and inverted.

Even when you can't really tell what the little image is showing you, it adds a bit to the composition.

In these photos in my walk around the block, the background items you see are more parts of the bush or the odd car on the street. Nothing much to see, but when refracted by the bit of water, they make an abstract pattern that I like.

In the larger drops, you can see that by focusing on the drop itself, I get an image in the drop that is out of focus. I'm pretty sure that I cannot focus on the image since I can't really see it through the camera well enough.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.