Pages

Friday, December 18, 2020

Under the Trees and on the Bushes


These three mushrooms, standing in a forest of moss with logs of evergreen tree leaves(?), make a fantasy land that I would like to walk into and explore. I'm quite sure, however, that were I resized to the right scale for this adventure something unexpected would try to eat me. It's be like a '50's B horror movie all over again. 
The variety of colors I can find in the plants is refreshing. Green to red and all the variations in between bedeck this plant stem. 

Leaves that have found themselves by serendipity on a bush make an interesting image. Even when lying face down and dying, there is beauty. Hold that thought for the next time you're feeling low.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.