Pages

Monday, July 25, 2022

We Interrupt this Program with a Special Message ...

 

I interrupt this blog to bring you a special message: We are home now. We arrived a couple days ago and we've now, more or less, gotten ourselves in the right mental time zone. Things are growing in full summer mode (finally) and it is warm (for the PNW... it is in the 70's F).

Do not dismay. The fun of my photography trip to Alaska and the visit to Hungary, Austria, and England continues. Since there is always a time lag between doing things and posting them here, I thought I'd insert this brief notice that we are safely home (no covid, no broken bones, nobody robbed, no traffic tickets, no broken electronics) and slowly getting our laundry and our lives back to normal (-ish). 

The St. John's Wort in the front yard is blooming and putting out berries now. I really like this bush so I thought I'd use this photo to let you know we are home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.