Pages

Monday, July 06, 2020

Flowers In Our Yard


I noticed that some there are some new blooms in the yard, so I headed out for a photographic foray. I have no idea what Anna planted above, but the small flowers are nice.



Next is a flower I've never seen even though we've had this flower in a yards for years. When in a climate that is cool and shady enough, a hosta will put out long thin shoots up several feet in the air and the flowers droop from the stalks. Never saw this happen in South Carolina or Virginia.


Here's a view with more in focus so you can see what these look like.


Seth and Anna use the driveway behind the house and at the end of the driveway, technically in the neighbor's yard, is this bright yellow specimen.


I thought this cluster made a nice composition for you to enjoy.


And while I was at it, I found a single blossom that worked well. Just a little breeze moved the flowers just a little without moving the one I was focused on.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.