Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Flowers in Our Yard During the Rain


While out photographing ferns, I thought I'd see what sorts of flowers were out in our yards as well. No reason to slight the more colorful of the plants.



Seth and Anna have various and sundry bushes planted in the yard and this one has purple and green for the color scheme of the blossoms.


Sometimes a small detail catches my eye. I especially liked the water on these leaves. I'm sure that if you stare long enough and mentally undistort the reflections in the water drops, you'll find a reflection of me and my camera in there somewhere.


Although I was not as careful as I should have been choosing the background, this image of purple flowers came out well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.