Pages

Friday, July 10, 2020

Flower in the Rain Again


As my walk in the rain continued, I was fortunate to find more animals lurking about. Above, we see a snail apparently eating whatever this flower is.



On down the street, I spied an interestingly dampened leaf in a front yard and when I got down to make the photo, I found an ant (or something very like it) crawling about.


On around the corner on 4th street is a tree that is suffering badly from some sort of disease or fungus. I thought the colors and textures worked well together.


The last interloper on the survey is a very small spider sitting amongst the buds put out by this (unknown) flower.


On my way home, I just had to stop for a photo of the St. John's Wort in our neighbor's yards and, below, in ours.


The colors and shapes of these flowers really are spectacular. I hope you've enjoyed them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.