Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2020

A little more of Snohomish


I realise that I'm using up my only subject pretty fast, but it has to happen sometime. Things I can walk to are, of course, limited, but maybe as time passes, I'll be able to take some short drives.



For the moment, there are closed shops and empty spaces to see.


Seeing this old gasoline pump reminds me that should probably fill the car soon. Seems like keeping a pretty full tank is not a bad idea. We learned to do this while traveling in Australia where you never know how far it might be to the next station. Even though there are lots of stations close by and we are told the supply chain is robust, you never know what might happen. I'm voting for a full tank-o-gas.


This new bit of street art on the side of a building makes a nice image.


The Mexican restaurant that overlooks the Snohomish River is closed and the outdoor seating is in a rare state of quiet.


I'm sure this won't be the last batch of wander-about-town-and-have-a-look photos I post for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.