Pages

Monday, June 08, 2020

Mountains and Poppies


Went out to try to get some photos of the Cascades and found that the weather made for some pretty bad seeing. I had hoped that the clouds would lift a little and I could get some interesting cloud bits over the peaks, but no such luck.



On the way back home, I did find a few yellow poppies growing along the railroad tracks that seemed worth a stop. This first one has opened for all the see the sexy bits inside. I like the shape and symmetry of this one.


This next one looks more like the fake poppies we used to buy for Veterans Day since this shape was easier to make and ship.


But this one is the winner. Nicely symmetric and nestled in a field of green. A new appreciation of flowers is coming from all this flower images I'm making. Hope you like them, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.