Pages

Tuesday, October 08, 2019

An Improvement...I hope


When we travelled Australia, the use of Instagram and the Blog had very little overlap. This seems to no longer be true. I'm finding that sometimes (like concerts or shopping) I have photos to share from my iPhone that you blog-only followers never see. It is not always sensible to carry a camera on every outing. This means this stuff never shows up on the blog. That doesn't seem fair.



So, to remedy this situation, I have now added an RSS feed of my twitter account to the blog so you can easily see what is happening even if you don't have a twitter account.

When looking at the blog, scroll down a little and in the sidebar on the right, just below the rotating display of recent posts, you'll see a Recent Twitter Posts section that look something like this:


Clicking on a link with take your browser, in a new tab/window, to Twitter so you can see that post. This way, no one who doesn't want one will need a Twitter account to see all of what is happening. Yah!

E doen't have a Twitter account and this works on her computer, so I bet it'll work on yours. Let me know if there are problems.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.