Pages

Tuesday, October 01, 2019

A Little Info


I know that not everyone who follows this blog (the thronging crowd that you are...) is really into webby things and social media. However, Just a quick reminder that new blog entries are also posted to Twitter.

For those who would like to see something a bit more irreverent, I also post to Instagram when we are on the road (and a small amount when we are home). These are photos taken with my phone of things I find amusing or little more outside-the-box . Usually entirely different from the blog and once in a while kinda fun. These are also copied to Twitter in case that is your thing.

I'm found on Twitter at @SteveWhisnant and on Instagram at steve.whisnant. If either of these outlet is your "thing", enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.