Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2024

Marine Iguana, Brown Pelican, Yellow Warbler

The marine iguana is such an iconic animal and so primitive in appearance that I found them endless entertaining to photograph. It is clear why these were often chosen for those '50's sci fi movies.

The brown pelican is not the flashiest bird, but in the later afternoon sun, it is quite striking.

In fact, if you catch them in just the right pose, they are down right majestic.

The yellow warbler is pretty much everywhere looking for insects for the next feast.

At the end of a day, this iguana is have a rest on the warm sand to recharge his batteries a bit. While I did not get closer than about 10 feet at my closest, I found all the ground animals surprisingly calm around me. I suppose that once you seen one tourist, you've seen them all.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.