Pages

Thursday, August 31, 2023

Meanwhile...Back in Snohomish

By the time we returned from sunny California, it was beginning to be spring time in the PNW. So, I went for a short walk to see if I could find a few flowers to photograph.

Naturally, I found some bright spots nestled among the remains of last years leaves. Cycle of life and all that.

Occasionally, one find a composition that appears to be created, not natural. Here, we have a crocus in full bloom next to several chestnuts with a few dead leaves thrown in for good measure. It is as if Mother Nature has given me a tableau to photograph.

But the crocus are the real stars of this outing. It always makes me smile to see one these happy, hearty blossoms staring up at me.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.