Pages

Tuesday, July 09, 2019

Pike Place Market - I


Pike Place is well-known for several things. Near the top of this list must be flowers, and fish. A recent trip to the market with our friends Renee, Georgia, Gigi, and Bethany from Virginia gave me a chance to once again explore this interesting place.



There were lots of fresh fish to explore...assuming you include octopus among the critters we call fish.


Seems to me that the decor and signage has been updated a bit since I was here last. While there are still some unkempt corners to be found, mostly the place felt much cleaner and cheerier.


The crabs were doing their part to look festive.


And the wild salmon was looking especially fine.


The street musicians were out in force to collect their share of the moola.


It was even possible for me to find a quiet moment in this hallway when no one was around.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from our readers.